After lots of planning and support from many individuals and organisations, StreetWork has now launched its new website (www.streetwork.org.au). The website has adopted a new fresh look which is much easier to navigate and easier to look at regardless of the device you're using.
On the new website, you'll still find all the information you need to know about what we do, who we help and how we help. You can easily find information about our approach, social impact, social outcomes and our supporters
We'd love to hear what you think about the new site so send us your comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A big thank you to the following people who made the launch of the new website possible:
• Nick Chadwick - UNSW, Social Impact Student who assisted us to get the project started
• Scott Graham - Director and Yellow Brick Road who supported us with the transition
• Michael Hovardas - Yellow Brick Road
• Martijn Timmer - Timmer Marketing and Northern Beaches LAC member
• Hugh Murphy - BigAir Group and North Shore LAC member
• Alice Mason - Volunteer - Social Media and Communications Coordinator