Streetwork depends upon generous donations from people like you to fund our activities. Regrettably, there is little government funding so we rely on the people, companies and associations of Sydney's north for support.
If you donate to Streetwork, then you can be comfortable that your money is having an impact:
- We target young people at risk - one of the most vulnerable groups in our society
- We have a success rate of over 85% - turning around valuable young lives
- Over 92c in every dollar donated goes directly into funding our youth-workers and programs that directly benefit 'at risk' young people
Please be assured your details remain confidential.
Donations of $2.00 or more are tax deductible. A receipt will be mailed to your address or emailed if you prefer.
StreetWork has ATO endorsement as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) - certificate link
1. Post a cheque to StreetWork, PO Box 5601, Chatswood NSW 1515
2. Call (02) 9419 7559 to make a donation with your Amex, Visa or MasterCard
3. Transfer your donation directly into the StreetWork Westpac Bank Account referencing your name clearly.
BSB: 032 323
ACC: 174 941
For a receipt please email your name, amount and date deposited to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. To make a donation - click below